background

Freitag, 25. August 2017

Transfers In The Background / Me And My Dog


Another spread is done in my squarejournal...so much fun with this panorama-size have played with some transfers here in the background, now in the end they are barely seen, but giving the spread a cool rough look...


Und mal wieder eine Journalseite beendet.....es macht viel Spass in dieser Panorama-Größe zu arbeiten
😊...ich habe ein bischen mit der  Transfertechnik gespielt im Hintergrund. Die Ergebnisse sind zwar kaum noch zu sehen, aber geben der Seite einen coolen grunchy-look...



Link to


So have a wonderful time and 

follow me along on Facebook or Instagram too

get creative and enjoy life!!


❀✽.¸¸.•*`*❀✽


Much Love
Conny

Kommentare:

gillena cox hat gesagt…

What fun. Happy PPF

Much love...

Linda Kunsman hat gesagt…

a delightful painting! I love how the pup is the dominant feature:) Happy PPF!

BrownPaperBunny hat gesagt…

Lovely piece, and I really like the format of that journal too! Happy PPF!

Clare Lloyd hat gesagt…

Fab journal pages

Dortesjs hat gesagt…

Pretty square journal page

sirkkis hat gesagt…

So creative and impressive art. Full of wonders, love!

Beth Niquette hat gesagt…

How creative you are! So colorful and full of cheer.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella hat gesagt…

This is such a fun piece of art. Makes me happy.

Magic Love Crow hat gesagt…

Adorabel! Love the colours!

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

Your paintings are magical full of colour and interesting people and creatures who live happy lives in a different world.
The animal on the right is asking me something but I'm not sure what it is. The person on the left is an important person in the village, I think he is wise and good. Am I right?

Jeannette hat gesagt…

hallo conny,


wow,deine seiten sind wunderschön,so märchenhaft und es fallen mir dazu soviele geschichten ein,ich denke das große tier bewacht die stadt,du hast sie sehr fantasievoll gemalt,ich mag auch die bewohner der stadt,müssen sehr weise wesen sein :-)
einen schönen creativen tag.

lieben gruß jenny

Andrea Priebe hat gesagt…

They say that owners often look like their dogs and in your picture this is certainly true ... is it true in real life? This is a fun mural with a lot of little interesting eye catchers ... I really like it and the more I look at it the more I like it :)

Andrea @ From The Sol